About Covid-19 corona virus
Dear guests we are glad to announce that our resort is officially opening to welcome you from 15th of June 2020. This coincides with the date that flights will start travelling broadly from abroad to Greece.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the people of the countries who suffer from the current unprecedented frightening situation on the planet.
We would like to assure you that we have taken all security measures and precautions based on the official health protocols and we are continuously being updated with the latest news on Covid-19 in order to be ready to respond to any additional measures or adjustments to the existing ones.
This year is very challenging for many sectors including tourism.
It is perfectly understandable that planning of summer vacation is no longer a priority for many people, but we would like you to know that Thealos Village will be a safe environment for its guests thanks to its technical specifications, amphitheater morphology and the sparsely located buildings, thus providing high privacy to its visitors.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you this year to our beautiful island and our resort to enjoy the sun, the sea and the relaxation that people need during the ordeal that the whole planet is going through. We all need, more than ever, to change our psychology and in the sense the holidays this year become an almost unprecedented experience that each of us should dream and experience. We are waiting for you to spend safely a few days of carefree uplift…
Below we would like to inform you about the way that we will operate having your safety as our top priority.
Booking at Thealos Village resort
- We guarantee that booking with us entails that we have taken all necessary measures so that your accommodation option will be ready to host you safely.
- We are constantly following the announcements of the Greek governmental authorities and we are up-to-date with the actions that we must implement in our resort so that we will be in line with the latest measures issued by the Greek Ministry of Health.
- We incorporate all the measures into our policy and shape them accordingly.
- We understand that the Covid-19 pandemic has unpredictable consequences and for this reason we do our best to make our cancellation policy more flexible. You can contact us at [email protected] or at +30 6932578263, so that we can find the best possible solution.
During your stay, be aware that although Covid-19 has affected our lives, we will create a unique safe environment by eliminating our guests’ concerns letting them enjoy their vacation.
The whole team of Thealos Village will be constantly working to keep the resort clean and ensure the hygiene by following all the protocols; using approved and certified cleaning and disinfection products for indoor and outdoor use; ensuring hand washing hygiene specifications; wearing special uniforms, masks, gloves and mittens; and keeping safe distance between customers and staff. Furthermore, we will provide disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizers in all shared areas of the resort.
The cleaning services of the rooms will be done after the customer’s request at the reception desk.
- Buffet breakfast will be served according to WHO protocols.
- Tables’ positioning will be in accordance with the new WHO regulations.
- Check-in at 16:00
- Check-out 10:00
- Health information and protocols
- Contracted with a doctor
- Thealos Village is located only 6km from the new hospital of Lefkada
Thealos Village resort’s family is waiting for you with smile, love and respect to welcome you this special summer season, guaranteeing to you a safe environment for your stay.
For us, each customer-visitor is unique and since he trusts us for his accommodation and vacation, he is our guest!